Amid the COVID-19 crisis, Armor Heating & Air wants you to know that we are still open to serve your heating and cooling needs. During this alarming situation, we’re taking serious preventive measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. During this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
WE ARE STILL OPEN TO SERVE YOU
For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to your service calls while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
WE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
At Armor Heating & Air, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities. Thank you for supporting Armor Heating & Air.